My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, March 2, 2008

An Amazing E-Mail

Okay, so I'm an e-mail junkie. I can not tell you how many times a day I check my e-mail. It would probably be embarrassing if I could! Well, this morning was a typical Sunday morning. Toby was the first up at around 7:30, and thankfully he laid in bed with me for about a half hour while I rested a little bit more! (Love the Veggie Tales on Sunday Mornings!) So I got up to get his breakfast before we head out for church, and as I'm getting out the bowls and cereal, I start up the computer!

To my surprise and excitement and any other words like that, I had an e-mail that was in Korean!!! I quickly opened it to find that it is a letter from Toby's Foster Mother, I believe. It is in Koean, so I am trying to find someone to translate it right now. I have a few leads that will translate e-mails, so I'm hoping to have it done in the next day or so!

Clearly, from what I could read in the e-mail, she checks our blog and has watched the videos of Toby's arrival home! Tears just flowing, as I am so excited to have some contact with Toby's first mommy! I have never met this woman (or family) but I can tell you that they are amazing people that I admire beyond words! Toby is an amazing kid, and I know that that is due to his upbringing his first 27 months in their home. I pray often that we can meet someday and I can express to her my gratitude!

As you can see, I added a Babelfish translator to our site! I hope that if she continues to view our blog, she will be able to translate it into Korean (any of you can do this, it's kinda fun to see my words in Korean!) and at least get the gist of what I am writing about! This is not a true translation, but it does give you some idea!

God is Good - Please continue to pray for Toby's first family in Korea!!

No comments: