My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, March 20, 2008

New Do!!

Well, I had the opportunity yesterday, as an early birthday gift, to get my hair done. I'm ashamed to admit the last time it was done. And yes... I already have plenty of gray! Luckily, my hair is pretty healthy and shiny, and it can be hard to tell their gray unless you look closely! At least that is what I tell myself!

So I go, and tell my hairdresser, whom I've been going to for 15 years, that I'm ready to go a little crazy. We chuckle at the photos of the bleach blondes with hot pink highlights... okay not that crazy, I can hear the other PTO and Soccer moms now! We settle on a pretty natural color with a few "brighter" (Okay... red) highlights around the face. I'm very pleased with it.

I tell Jody, I want to go a little crazier with the cut, which makes her very happy (what is it with hairdressers enjoying cutting off peoples hair so much?) She comes up with pretty much what I was thinking about. One of those edgy cuts, short in back, longer in front, lots of layers that have a mind of their own. I LOVE IT!!

So I come home to the boys, a little afraid of Nate's response. He likes it. Doesn't seem TOO excited, but says he likes it. I go in to kiss my little boys goodnight... and here is the priceless responses. I reach over to kiss Toby, and his eyes get HUGE! He gives me a kiss, and just pets my head. It was adorable. No doubt he liked it!

Drew told me it was very pretty, and that I looked like I was part of Barlow Girl. Not sure if there is any greater compliment from my children. I look like I belong in a cool girl band!! I guess I rock... For today at least... I'm sure I'll be the worst mom in the world again tomorrow!

Oh Yeah..photos... can't get one right now... no make up, didn't wash it yet... but check back at Easter photos and I promise you can see this rocking mom!

God is Good!

No comments: