My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Final Social Worker Visit

Tonight is our final visit with the social worker before finalization next week! It is so darn exciting to be this close to being done with the paperwork and the supervision. We have had one visit a month since Toby's arrival. Granted, our social worker is wonderful, and it has been completely painless. It is just a matter of having to go through all of that, that we will be glad to have it over. No more having to "report" to someone else on how Toby is doing. No more singling him out and setting aside an evening each month for the visits. Drew asked me the other day who his social worker was. I just had to laugh at that. He thinks that is just how it is done!

Now the only question is... when can we start again?!

Plans are coming together for Monday! I was hoping to get some special outfits for the kids, but haven't really found anything. I have Drew and Toby covered, it is Taylor I was struggling with, but I'm sure we'll find something. My mom is coming, my dad is going to try, and Nate's mom and step-dad are coming as well. Taylor and Drew will go to school in the morning and we will pick them up and head straight to lunch and the courthouse from there! Should be a special day!

God is Good!

No comments: