My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, March 7, 2008

My BIG Boy!

Okay, so Toby went in the potty three times yesterday!! YEAH!! And he's gone once today! I just had to share about my big boy! I am totally letting it happen on his terms. I ask him often if he has to go, but I don't push him. Recently he has had an interest in gum, so that is our treat! Maybe that will be the trick. Who knows how long this will take, but at least it's a pretty good day!

Also, this morning he had an evaluation for his Early Intervention preschool. I can't imagine sending him to preschool yet. I think it will break my heart. Nate took him, and things went well, but we won't know anything for a few weeks.

He's just growing up too darn fast!

On another note, another snow storm. School is releasing early, everything is canceled for the entire weekend... Including Taylor's winter retreat for church. She is going to be sad. I just hope that whenever it is they reschedule it, that she will be able to go! She had so much fun last year.

God is Good!

No comments: