My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, March 21, 2008

ONE YEAR AGO!!


Well, while our adoption process has taken years, amazingly, it has been a year since we first saw Toby's beautiful face! It was March 19, 2007 when our social worker first sent us an e-mail with details about our beautiful son. It took us a few days to have his file reviewed by a pediatrician (not that I ever had a doubt God was in control). March 22, 2007 was the day that we verbally accepted the referral. What a glorious day. If I'm being honest... I still have the voicemail that our social worker left for us congratulating us! While the wait to bring him home was torture... it's amazing to think that a year has passed since we first saw him.

I was looking at some Easter video from last year, and literally, as Taylor and Drew searched for their baskets, I thought "where's Toby?"... DUH - Korea! But not this year! He will be right behind them.

God is Good!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Life with la familia said...

We'll have to work on the Freaky Friday pass! Good idea!