My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, February 29, 2008

Fun in the Snow!

The kids didn't have school today. While the day off wasn't weather related, we still had lots of snow! Here is a shot of the kids this morning, enjoying the opportunity to sleep in in mommy and daddy's bed. These days are few and far between! They look like they love each other. (They REALLY Do!) Mornings like this, I wish I didn't have to work. I wish the kids and I could just cuddle up in the bed all morning. Some day, God may bless us to that point, but for now, I just bring on the kids, and we enjoy our day with others!!I am learning how darn difficult it is to get three kids to look at the camera at one time. Taylor is ALWAYS looking at the camera, Toby is RARELY looking at the camera, and Drew is USUALLY making a face! So this is the best shot... out of about 5!
This is one of the little guys I babysit. He's like a brother to my kiddos, as he is here all day Monday through Friday. He's a good kid, and was loving being in the snow!
And this is his sister. While she is usually at school, she, too is like a sister to the kids. She kept making faces at the camera, but I did get a good one of her... without snow in her mouth! I kept warning her about what she was eating, but every time I turned around she was eating more. Hope she doesn't have a sore belly this weekend! (At least the dog isn't ever in the front yard!!)
And here's the neighbor boy... another brother to my kids. He's Taylor's age, so they have grown up together these past 5 or 6 years and have become pretty good kids. He DID NOT want his picture taken, but I still got a good one of him!

So, another day off and another day of snow. I don't think we've gone to school more than one "full week" since Christmas! The kids are getting a little spoiled!
And for good measure, here is one of Toby in Daddy's shoes! I just love it! He loves putting everyone elses shoes on. When it's time to leave the house, we can never find our darn shoes, and everyone says "TOBY!" We always know who the culprit is!

God is Good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.