My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

ANOTHER Snow Day!

WHAT TO DO WITH A WAKEBOARD WHEN AWAY FROM THE OCEAN!!
Here's about half the group of kids that spent the snow day at our house! Ella, Macie, Toby and Allison. These are some of the children I watch!This is how Drew loves to spend his Snow Days. Good thing he has a limit, or he would seriously do this all day. I did, however, extend the amount of time he was allowed to play. Afterall, isn't that what snow days are all about?!?

What a great way to spend $18.00! When I was at Ikea store a few weeks ago, I saw this tunnel and had to have it! I had one of these as a kid, and have so many memories of playing in it! The kids at our house have had just as much fun as I remember. Here, Toby and Ella are on top and Allison is inside the tunnel! Hours of Fun!!

Once all the babysitting kids left (they didn't have snowsuits and gloves) Taylor and Toby and Drew headed outside for some fun in the snow... while I shoveled of course! Here is Taylor all suited up... What a beauty!

And Here is Drew, you can see the snow flying! The kids made a fort, an attempt at a snowman, Taylor made her hill to slide down with her Wave Board. They were very sad when I had to call them in for dinner. But they quickly got excited, when they saw the steaming hot chocolate on the table for them!! Too bad Taylor snuck and ate all the marshmallows earlier in the week, that would have really topped it off!

All in all I think the kids had fun on their snow day! They were very disappointed to wake up this morning and find out they had school, even though the roads were WORSE! But that's a post for another day!

God is Good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.