My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, February 8, 2008

Mommy & Me Dance


Drew and I went to our second Mom and Me Dance. This years theme was All Star, so it was kinda nice to be able to go in something comfortable (you all know how much I like to dress up!) It was nice, but it may be our last time going. Drew is not into it at all. I guess he's just too cool for his mom.

I had to include this photo. Drew WOKE UP like this! Crazy haired kid! He loves to have his hair in a mohawk, and he got his wish. He wore it to school like this, but it was flattened by the time he got home at noon.

I needed to throw in a few new ones of Toby, just because!! This boy's smile can light up my day! Of course when he has his "grumpy pants" on... look out!

And here is a photo of my sleeping angel! Isn't he beautiful!! He sleeps with his blank blank, and it's always touching his face. He either has it on his cheek, or often times, wrapped around his head like a scarf. It's so darn cute.

We did get the papers on his court date, and we will be finalizing on March 10th at 2:30!! I can't wait and I can't believe it!! God is so Good! We go to Summit County, so we plan on taking the older kids out of school at 11:30, have some lunch at a nice restaurant (yet to be determined) and go to the hearing. After, we are hoping to go to Inventure Place and have some fun family time! We have room for 10 people to be in the court with us, if anyone wants to come, let me know. It looks like our family will only take up 2-3 places!!

God Is GOOD!

No comments: