My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Ramblings!

Well, I haven't posted in a while. Not because nothing has been going on, but because there haven't been any "major" events. I thought I would just stop in and ramble about what we've been up to!

Taylor sang another solo at church. She sang Casting Crowns song "Voice of Truth". Here is the link to the YouTube video. She got her grade card and her grades went down. Fourth grade has been a tough transition. This is her first year to receive actual grades, and I think she is realizing that every homework assignment counts now! I'm sure she will bring them back up, but it was a shock to us. She is doing well in indoor soccer and continues to take piano lessons.

Drew is in basketball right now with parks and rec and really enjoying it. He also starts a trick dribbling program today, the Ballerz. He is SO EXCITED about that. This Saturday is Mommy and Me dance! This will be our second time going. I'm really looking forward to it. Drew's grade card was very strong, and the teacher continues to comment on how fun he is to have in class! Boy oh Boy!! FUN! I can only imagine!

Toby has been home six months now! AMAZING! The time has gone by so fast. We have our final post placement visit with the social worker Tuesday evening. I bought a Chunei last week to carry Toby around. I will have to post a photo, but it is what they use in Korea to carry the children. He LOVES it. Until now, he would bring me a blanket and try and crawl on my back because he wanted to be carried. The carrier should be good until around 40 pounds, so we can use it for a little while. Just another opportunity for bonding. I really wish I would have gotten it sooner!

Nate is in a band! I know, I'm sure those of you that know him are not surprised. He's been playing with some friends from church and they are having a wonderful time. He is playing Bass in the band and also now has an electric guitar. Our living room looks like a teenager lives here... well I guess you could say one does! Nate will never grow up... which is why I love him! I'll post pictures soon, as well as some videos!

God is Good!

No comments: