My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Finalization Date!

Yeah!! We have a date!! Toby's adoption will be legal and finalized on Monday, March 10th. We do not know what time yet, but it is so exciting to have a date. It is only a few days after Nate's birthday, which is fun! I will have to look back at my journal, but I believe that is very close to the day that we first saw his picture!! I know we verbally accepted his referral on March 22, so I'm guessing it was about a week before that that we first saw his photo and began praying about whether or not this was the child God had for us. I'm so thankful he was!! He is a blessing beyond words!

We have to go to Summit County Courthouse and are hoping to make a very special day of it. The older two kids will be with us that day as well.

I know I said I was working on Christmas videos, and I am!! I have uploaded the video, now I just need to edit... when I get an hour of free time !!

God is Good!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there...I was actually wondering how your last meeting went. I'm so excited that you finally have a date, that is going to be such a special day.
Its really getting fun to see Toby's personality come out. There is no doubt about it; he really is something very special. He is such a perfect match for your family...and he is capturing the hearts of everyone who is getting to know him!

Anonymous said...

Toby is an awesome cousin, he is so funny and cute. Hope to see you guys soon.

Thoughts From Jeff said...

Congrats !!

Anonymous said...

I can not even express words to how special Toby is to us. What a blessing that God has given your family. God truely mad Toby fit just right. He makes me smile!
I love you guys!

Life with la familia said...

Hey! I was just checking out/catching up with your blog and saw your great news about your court date. So exciting! I'm sure you'll make it a fun and memorable day.
Take care,
Becky