My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Sightseeing

Okay, so I forgot to mention we went to Paris... Tennessee that is! We had to go see the Eiffel Tower and get a photo! How could you pass up such an opportunity? We spent the day Thursday sightseeing. As you can tell, the kids weren't very excited about this stop!Where we were staying was part of Kentucky Lake, which is actually like a river... well, really two rivers, with land in between. Confused? I was. But at the "Land Between The Lakes" or LBL as it is called down there, we went to Homestead 1850. It is a small farm that takes you back to the late 1800's. Nate is a history buff, so he was thrilled about this journey! It was really a good time, and the kids said it was their favorite stop. So I have lots of photos!

Here is a gentleman that was showing the kids how to spin tops.


I wouldn't be a true Smithville Smithie (my high school) if I didn't get a photo of my child with an Anvil now would I!So here is an attempt to get the entire family in a photo... and as usual... Taylor is looking at the Camera, Drew is being goofy for the camera and Toby is not looking at the camera! It NEVER fails. Anyway, we are standing right next to an Ox. That thing was HUGE! And he was just as hot as we were, so there was no way he was moving. We could have reached out and touched him. Trust me, the kids wanted to, but this momma said NO WAY!

No comments: