My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Saturday, June 14, 2008

A few days of fun

So once we arrived at our "cabin" (i.e. mobile home on LOTS of bricks) we quickly settled in and the kids headed for the swimming area. It was very nice. The temperature was in the mid to high 90's, but at the beach area, it was very pleasant.

I wish I could say this is how I spent my time, looking out over the beautiful lake and sky, watching my family enjoy the water as I soaked in the sun and read a good book, but I truthfully spent most of my time in the water with them... You WILL NOT be seeing a photo of that!
Drew was being silly as usual!My family I love so darn much. This is where we had the most time, just being together, having fun in the sun!
The kids had a great time fishing with "Pap". Taylor was pretty successful!And here is "Paps", Taylor and Aunt Katy coming in from their time fishing.

God is Good

No comments: