My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Bon Fire

We had beautiful weather the entire time, but it was so hot, that we often spent the early afternoon hours in the A/C. Taylor took advantage of the time to make Friendship bracelets and necklaces. She even made a few for her brother, to our surprise and amazement! It was so nice of her!And Toby got some cuddle time with Paps as they watched a movie.
We also got the chance to have a bonfire one evening. I think it was Toby's first Smore experience! YUM!
Of course Drew had to shove the entire thing in his mouth at once!
And Taylor enjoyed her marshmallows flaming!

God is Good!

1 comment:

Laurel said...

I just happened to stumble across your blog by hitting the next blog button. It's not something I normally do because I never know what's going to pop up. But it was so good to see such a beautiful family who loves God. I hope you and your family have a wonderful week. God Bless.