My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Another Day

Well, on Tuesday, mom and I had to drive the two hours back to where the van was, to sell it to a gentleman who has a scrap yard. We left at around 7:30 and didn't return until after 1:00, of course we had a Wal-Mart run in there as well. Here are some more photos from the week. First is one of Toby in his Chunei. He absolutely loves being "Carried" in this, and it is easy on mom, too. Whenever I put him in, he is instant smiles, and just lays his head on my back. It is precious, and one reason I'm glad he's so small and can be carried for a long time yet.
Here's a nice photo of Taylor on the boat.

Drew found a friend while we were there. I kept telling this cat to stay away from my children, but it just wouldn't listen. Of course my dad had to get a bag of cat food for the poor thing, so he hung around. Also notice the LOAD of rocks Drew is carrying in his "Rock" shirt. Yes, they all came home with us. Not sure why, other than it made him happy!
There's just something about fishing. I love watching my children and their daddy getting dirty, while trying to catch a fish. And they did catch several!
Here's part of the crew relaxing on the boat. It was just beautiful for relaxing on the boat, or trolling for Bass, which my dad caught a lot of... or so he says :)

God is Good!

No comments: