My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day

So the storm hasn't hit yet, so I had to throw in one last Father's Day post.

To my dad, Thank you for all your sacrifices over the years. I know that everything you have done, was done because of your love for us, and your desire for us to have everything you never had. I love you.

To Nate, I am not sure why the Lord looked on me with such favor to give me a husband like you, who would in turn be such an amazing father to my children. While as in any relationship, I may grumble, and there are things I wish you'd do differently (like help with laundry more often :) ) I can never complain about the example you are to our children and the love you have for them and the time you spend with them. I pray daily that they will see in you a Faith that is everlasting, and have a desire to serve our God with the same heart and passion that you do. I pray that Taylor will grow to seek God first in everything she does, I pray that Drew will have a desire to serve Him first, and to be a pillar for his family one day through his faith, I pray that Toby will come to know the Lord as you do, through your example and the life you live.

I thank you for putting God first, and us second, and showing our children what is important in life, that which is eternal, not temporal!

I love you dear!

God is Good!

No comments: