My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

First day of School

A few photos of Taylor and Drew's first day of school...(and ignore the dead flowers... I'm a working woman now... no time to water!)

The two of them being nice to each other!!

Drew Posing!
Taylor Posing!
I think Drew had a good day!!
And Taylor, too!

We've had bus issues, and the bus hasn't been getting home until after 4:30. That is an hour the kids spend on the bus which I think is CRAZY since we live less than two miles from the school. They say they are working on it.

Toby's first day is next Tuesday.... I know I'm not ready, but I think he is. He asks over and over... "Homework?" "Bus?" "School?". He wants to go, too! Soon enough, I tell him!

God is Good!

No comments: