My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Neighborhood Bible Club

This week we are having a Neighborhood Bible Club, or NBC at our home for the children in the neighborhood. Our numbers have been down this year from previous years, but we are having fun learning about Daniel. I thought I would show you all some photos of our week so far, as ask that you pray for the final two days, that God would reveal himself in a new way to some of these children.

The kids enjoy Mrs. Barb's stories
They enjoy helping her teach the others the motions, even Toby

Here's a little video of the kids singing the bible verse songs


And Today they especially loved the trivia game we played. As each child answered a question correctly regarding the story, they got to dress us up. They kept saying we looked like old hippies. I guess that tells you how much the kids know about the 60's! (Maybe that's a good thing!)

More fun to come!

God is Good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is the funniest picture I have ever seen. Nice outfit!! Sounds like fun to me. Prayers go out to you and the club!!