My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, August 25, 2008

So... who did that?

So, last week, I came home from work one day, and "GRACE" was written in chalk on our sidewalk. We were thinking about how it could have gotten there. Taylor was thinking of friends with the name Grace, I thought about some friends, Matt and Sara Carter, from our church, Grace Brethren, that may have walked by and did it to be silly... Never in a million years would I have thought it was there because of this... (And that is our tree Matt is sitting in!)





And who says church can't be fun! This totally CRACKED ME UP!!

I have pictures from the first day of school today, but I don't think I'll get them uploaded tonight. The kids had a great day, mom... not so much, but we'll get through it!

God is Good!

2 comments:

Lori said...

oh that's too funny! i laughed my self silly in church Sunday. So now your sidewalk is famous :-)

Kelly said...

"I betcha didn't know Grace Bretherens rap?" Lol, as a matter of fact I didn't unless you count Randy's "White Boy Rap" from the old youth group days. Thanks for sharing this Carol. I never get to see these videos when I'm in the nursery all morning.