My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, August 14, 2008

I'm still alive!

Yep... I'm still alive. I have made it through two days of work, and I'm still alive! It has gone very well. I still don't have much grasp on what I'm going to be doing from day to day, but the work environment seems great! Yesterday I worked from 1-7 because it was Orientation for the students. So I spent a lot of time wandering around, nosing around, etc. Today was pretty quite, so I learned a few procedures, but still not a whole lot going on. Tomorrow and Monday are In-service days, so that will be just sitting through meetings, but then Tuesday... the kids come!! Look out! I am really excited because there are a lot of kids there that I know!

My prayer this morning was simply, Use Me! That is what I want. If I am going to be away from my children, I pray that I can be an impact on others children! Who knows what that will mean?!? But I do hope that I can be obedient and that God will use me in the lives of Wayne County students!

Thanks to all that sent me e-mails or comments! I appreciate your support! The kids are doing great. They are at their aunts this week and most of next, so they are loving that! This morning I couldn't get Toby out of bed, until I mentioned he was going to Daw-Daw's house.. then he started jumping up and down, just that quick! It was cute. And today, he didn't want to leave with me. He wanted to stay.

So things are going well. Thanks again for all your encouragement!

God is Good!

No comments: