My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Blessings

For those of you that follow my blog, you may remember this post. My dear friends have been wanting to have a child join their family for many years. And thanks to the miracle of adoption, yesterday was the day! After a month of this and that for them, they got the call a few days ago that they had a baby! Their son joined their family "officially" late yesterday evening. He is a little over a month old, and while I have not had the honor of meeting him in person, I got a picture... and can I just say... absolutely adorable!

Words can not express the joy I have had in my heart these last 24 hours. Pure, Complete, God Honoring Joy!!!

To me, this is just an amazing example of how God works. These two people have followed the Lord whole heartedly, through some amazing trials, that I could not imagine. All while holding their heads high, and honoring the Lord! Words will never describe the gratitude I have for these friends, who time and time again have shown me that following God is not only the right thing to do, it's the only thing to do! And the blessing they are now holding, is proof that God answers prayers!!

God is Good!

No comments: