My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, July 8, 2011

YWAM - San Francisco



Well, in 2 short days I am heading out with a group of 35 from church, 28 students and 7 adults, to head to YWAM - San Francisco. This is a trip Nate has taken twice in the past, and I am SO excited to be going for my first time. There are many prayer requests for this trip, but I would like to share a few. Please pray for the team, pray that there is unity in the team, that students who may be a part of the same youth group but have never talked, would find connection! Please pray for confidence in sharing God's Hope with those that seem hopeless. Please pray for them to look past the external of these that live on the streets, and see their heart and their hurts, and help them fell valued. Pray for health and safety of the team, with a group this size some traveling by plane for the first time, exposed to lots of new germs, health is a concern.

I will be updating the blog as often as I can. It may just be a photo, or it may be a short story, but I would appreciate your prayers through the week!

You can also follow me on Twitter at @millsfamily, as I'm sure I'll be updating that as well!


No comments: