My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, July 14, 2011

The church with their doors wide open!

This morning we were given free time to hit the streets of the Tenderloin. We had a wonderful conversation with Marvin and he encouraged us tremendously! I hope we can see him again! He is a chess player and I told him I was terrible and he promised to give me a lesson. As we continued to walk, Jordan suggested entering a church that's doors were wide open! As we did, I noticed the sign that said sleeping hours 6:30 AM - 11:30 AM and sure enough, the pews were packed! People laying everywhere. The sights, sounds and noises can put you on overload, but as we look around at this beautiful church, I am reminded of the beauty of each one of these people! The students have all taken their bibles and journals out, they are feeling it as well!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

No comments: