My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Erika's point-of-view

Well at first its rather difficult to walk up to a stranger and start a conversation but once you get the hang of it, its so much easier and it inspires you to keep spreading Gods love to more and more people. My first day I meet this man named jeffrey at saint anthonys church where they give out meals to homeless people and I was nervous to talk to him but once he opened up I felt comfortable talking to him. Jeffrey helped push me out of mt comfort zone which is my goal while im on this trip. Im so glad I meet jeffrey who is a painter who would rather do his set than have a place to live. So far this trip has been amazing and touched my heart already. Can't wait to see what else happens :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

2 comments:

Amy L said...

Yay Erika! I'm so proud you are taking that difficult step out of your comfort zone to let God's light shine through you. Praying for all of you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome Erika!! I am so impressed with your courage!! Thank you for keeping us up to date!! Sharing the word of God will bring such joy to those you meet. Have an amazing trip!! Lisa G.