My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Nessa's Point-of-View

Hey to all y'all back in Ohio!!! Having a great time in san francisco. Its amazing how little things make such a big impact in peoples lives. After seeing so many hurting people its easier to go out of your comfort zone. People on the streets don't expect anything meaningful from you-and when they receive it are very appreciative. Its so powerful!!!! Today our street team had a prayer station and gave out sack lunches. Its easy to think that "I could never end up homeless. Psh!" ...but I can truly relate with most street inhabitants. Having an impact on the lives of others is so much better than anything I've ever received. Im so thankful and glad that I came on this mission trip!! :) be safe back home!! Ps: the plane trips were a ok. No prob for a first time flyer! And be prepared because you mite not recognize me when I get back. :) in a good way. I love you all! Talk to you soon!! <3 Nessa
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

1 comment:

Amy L said...

It's great to see what God is doing in your life as you are on this mission trip Nessa! Praying for all of you.