My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Another break

Okay, so I'm running out of things to post about adoption. I have a few more ideas, but they'll have to wait. I would love to hear from any of you questions you may have about adoption. Kinda a Q&A... and there really isn't much I won't share! So if you have a question, e-mail me (Mills Family), I'm putting the e-mail link on the left hand side of the blog.

Until I have a new adoption post, I thought I would post a few photos! The snow has been falling here in sunny Ohio!! So first a few photos of the kids playing in the snow on Tuesday...
Drew throwing a snowball! And LOVING it!!

Taylor jumping on the Trampoline, or at least ATTEMPTING TO!!

Toby trying to make a Snow angel on the deck!! Didn't last long!!





















On a whim tonight, I took the kids to get their haircut! Drew didn't want to go, so he goes on Saturday, but Taylor and Toby were up for it. I just thought we were going to get trims! I guess I was wrong. Taylor is at the age, I let her explain how she wants her hair. I've been asking her to get it cut short again for about a year. Well, today, I didn't say anything, and this is how she got it cut!! I LOVE IT!!!


And it's hard to see, but I went a little shorter with Toby, too! I think it's adorable, but I guess you have to see it in person to really get an idea!


And ... HAPPY 13TH BIRTHDAY LINCOLN!!! Our oldest nephew. Man how time flies... I remember when he looked like this...





























E-mail me with questions/discussion topics!

God is Good!

No comments: