My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Adoption PSA's

As I mentioned before, it is Celebrate Adoption Month. I am hoping to post each day this month something about adoption. I thought I would start with a few videos. The first two are just Public Service Announcements I found on YouTube... The first is from Kentucky, but has a great message...





This is a great video from an International Adoption Agency, Bethany Christian talking about the joys of adoption, including international adoption...



And I thought I would throw in our adoption video for those of you that may not have seen it before. As I sat and watched this again tonight, so many things went through my head. I am sitting here typing, and I can hear Toby singing in his bed. Actually, crying out for me at the moment... be right back...Okay, he's good! As I watched the video, it took me right back to that day 15 months ago. I could smell his hair, feel the weight of his limp body on my shoulder, remember laughing with him on the train ride between terminals, as well has him planting his first kiss on me as we rode along on the train! The joy of that day is absolutely comparable to the joy of the birth of Taylor and Drew.. WITHOUT the pain and drugs!!! I hope you enjoy the video, and I'd love to hear feedback from any of you this month, as well as any questions you may have regarding the adoption process!



God is Good!

No comments: