My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, July 14, 2008

We miss daddy!

Well, it's our third full day of daddy being out of town. I know there are women out there that do this all the time, but I'm not one of them! I miss my husband terribly! Before Nate left, he commented about how we were being so worked up over a week away, imagine those that are serving over seas! He's right, this is nothing compared to that, but it doesn't mean I don't miss him any less!

The kids really have been good, nothing out of the ordinary! Yesterday Grandma Derri took us to lunch after church. That was a nice treat! Then we went to Wal-Mart gift shopping, and then on to "Aunt" Kelley's shower for baby Brayden. It was a long day, but the kids did great! I think they had fun, as well.

So here are a few more photos from this morning for daddy! We took a brief trip to the park this morning. It is a beautiful day! When we first got there, I was on the phone, but we did see Justin and Trent. I believe they were finishing up from swim lessons. By the time I got off the phone, they were gone! We are looking forward to getting together with them in a few weeks!

So here is a photo of Toby. Again, these are taken with my camera phone, so not the best quality, but for daddy, so that's all that matters!
And Drew and his cheesy grin!
Of course Taylor poses for the camera!

Also, Drew has been mastering the art of riding a 2-wheeler! He asks to go out and ride any chance he gets! Here is just a few seconds of him riding down the sidewalk for daddy to see!


We miss you daddy! Be safe! Praying for God's work through you and in you during this week in San Francisco!

Here is the link to the blog if anyone is interested in updates of their trip!

God is Good!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The boys said the saw you after swim team practice. They said they yelled to Drew. We will pray for you guys but more importantly we will pray for Nate!
Shelly

Life with la familia said...

Reading your posts reminds me of when Mike ran off to Tampa last year at this time when I was 8 months pregnant...and he left me with a stubborn 2 year old! It is hard when you're used to having him around all the time. I'm praying for a good week for all of you! Take care!

Life with la familia said...

We would make the perfect pair, Carol! You can be the center and I can eat all the edges - it's a great arrangement, really!