My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Saturday, July 12, 2008

He's off!!

Well, as I'm typing this, I believe Nate's plane should be getting ready to take off! Nate is rather fearful of flying. His first trip isn't so bad, they fly into Minneapolis, but from there, it's off to San Francisco.

I got a text from him at around 11:30 last night saying good night. Then I got one at 5:15 saying his phone didn't charge overnight and he would call me when they landed! YES you read that right... my husband got UP at 5:15 AM!! I was shocked!!

So, if you think of Nate this week, pray for him. Pray for effectiveness in ministry to the homeless and runaway teens of San Francisco. Pray for God to begin to reveal to him his place in Student Ministry in the future. Pray for safety as t hey are on the streets of San Francisco and for their flights. Pray that Nate can focus on what God has him there to do, rather than thinking of and missing his family!

Thanks guys! And if you have any prayer left,pray for my sanity!! First time being a single mom of three for so long, and still potty training on top of it all! I may be comatose when Nate returns!

If you'd like to track his trip, they have a blog so you can just click here!


God is Good

No comments: