My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Over the Rainbow!!

Well, since it is impossible for my daughter to just "do nothing", she had the month of July off from soccer, so she is doing a play!

I thought I would let all you locals know the details.

She is in Orrville Community Theater's Over the Rainbow! She plays the part of... are you ready for this... it's amazing... you'll never believe it...she plays TOTO!!! Yeah, a dog! My daughter is such an amazing actress, she can even play non human parts!!

Actually, they had her audition for Dorothy and Toto. Sounds like one extreme to another, I know. I think when they had auditions, they were not sure what kind of cast they were going to have. There were a lot of kids the first day. So the high school kids got most of the lead parts, and a lot of the little kids got the munchkin parts, and they gave Taylor the part of Toto. She is on stage for the entire thing, and does some dancing and singing. They said they knew she could handle being on stage for the entire time because of her experience.

So, while it's no Ohio Light Opera, she is excited about it. If you are interested in tickets, I have some. The show is August 1 and 2 at 7PM at the "old" Orrville Junior High. Tickets are $7.00 for adults and $5.00 for students. Should be a fun show!

God is Good!

No comments: