My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, April 13, 2008

I am thinking of you...

Our baby boy is going to be three tomorrow! I'm sure your heart is aching as the day nears. He is a beautiful, fun, caring, special little boy.. just like you, I'm sure. Not a day goes by that I don't think of you. That I don't look into his eyes, and know that halfway around the world there is a young girl, you are 20 now, who is missing him very much. I hope that God fills you with peace, knowing that he is loved and cared for to the fullest extent of our hearts. He has brought us so much joy! But knowing the pain you carry is still heartbreaking. I pray for you often and ask God to watch over you, and bless you because of your decision to give our little guy a life, even if it meant loosing part of you in the process. He will always know how much you loved him, and the sacrifice you made.

And to his first "Omma", who cared for him as her own for over 2 years! Your kind, caring, fun loving personality is present in our home every day. Our baby will always carry a part of you. I'm sure that he is who he is, because of the love and care that he received in your home. Words will never be enough to thank you for the sacrifice you made, in loving him with all your heart, then letting him go. He was loved, no doubt, because he can give love so freely. He knows what it means to cuddle, and snuggle, and look into our eyes with such a deep, caring spirit. That is all because he received that from you first. You are a part of our lives, forever. We love you so very much, and pray for you often. That God will allow you to watch him grow and know and see how much he is loved, through our communications.

Three years ago, one mommy gave him life... then his next mommy taught him to love.. and I pray that we can teach him how to love life, and find comfort in the fact that he has lots of people, around the world, that love him!

Happy Birthday Toby! Your life is one that I pray God will bless in many ways, most importantly through the ways you can bless others!

God is Good!

(Birthday pictures will be up tomorrow!)

No comments: