My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, April 14, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday Toby!

Well, Toby is now 3. While his birthday is today, we did the celebrating over the weekend. Here are some photos from his birthday party! We had his party at Aunt Mer and Uncle Michael's house, along with Dawson's birthday party. The boys are only 4 days apart, and I see them causing lots of mischief... I mean fun together in the coming years!





We also had Taylor and Drew's concert at church on Sunday. Splash Kingdom. I will have video up in the next few days, but here are a few photos. Taylor was in the drama, and Drew was in the choir. The last photo is just a fun one of the kids after the performance.



God is Good!

2 comments:

Charity said...

Carol,
Your kids...all of them... are so beautiful! Your hubby is going to be busy 'beating the boys away' from Taylor when she's older! ;-) God blesses us so much with our families! I ditto your closing... "God is GOOD!"
~Charity Odey

Life with la familia said...

Happy Birthday Toby! You are so dear. I'm still not sure who got the better end of the deal...you or your family!