My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Surprise!!

Well, last week, I got a text message from my mom... it said something like "PJ and Jess had their baby.. 3AM at home 7lbs 7 oz." I knew my cousin PJ and his wife were expecting their second child, and they had been on my mind lately, as I knew their due date had to be coming up. So I got the message, and it said they had the baby "at home"? HMM, what does that mean. Was it planned to be at home. That is pretty common these days. So I text back "was that how they planned it?" and she replied "NO"!! Everyone is doing great! PJ delivered their son Saul and from these photos it looks like they made it to the hospital a little later. I have not heard the entire story, but thought I would share in their excitement by sharing these precious photos!


PJ and his new son!

Grandma "Aunt Debbie" and her precious new grandson.


Big Brother Enten and his new baby brother.


I didn't get any photos of the new mommy! But I'm sure she is glowing!

God is Good!

No comments: