My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Drew is SEVEN!!!

WOW... where in the world has the time gone. It seems like yesterday, I was sitting in our TINY 2 bedroom apartment in Good Thunder, Minnesota watching as my belly looked like something from an alien movie. Now, seven years later, I prepare to go to a soccer double header.. one that I knew would be in my sons future even back then! He was one active little boy! The memories are precious, but the joy that I have each day with him in my life is indescribable!

Last night, his best buddy and cousin Braden came over and we went to Chuck E Cheese and Dairy Queen. It was a very fun night. Here are some photos.

Sitting down to eat our pizza
The boys, enjoying themselves
Drew and Braden pretty much played basketball all night long
This is what you get when you tell a 3 year old it's time to leave Chuck E Cheese
This was Drew opening his gifts this morning, he got a new Steeler's sweatshirt, tattoos, some books, some baseball cards and a Star Wars belt!
God is Good!

2 comments:

Life with la familia said...

Looks like Drew had fun turning 7 and, oh how I know the feeling of a preschooler falling totally limp at the thought of having to leave a fun event! At least you've got a smile on your face, Carol!

Lori said...

not only does it look like fun, that pizza looks delish......:-)