My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Train Ride!

For Toby's last day of school, they took a field trip to the Lodi Outlet Mall to see Santa and ride the train! Toby was so very excited!!

Unfortunately, when we got to the "Santa Room", there was a note from the big guy, saying he couldn't make it! What a bummer! But he did leave treats and tell the kids they could sit in his chair! Here is Toby getting one of his favorite treats, a candy cane!

Then, unfortunately there was only one train working, so we had to wait quite a while for our turn on the train, but once they said the train was ready, there was no holding Toby back, as you can see!
And I think you can tell by the smile on his face, he enjoyed every moment of it!
The following night, Toby and Drew got to go with Grandma Derri and Aunt Katy on the Polar Express. I was not able to go because Taylor had her opening night performance of Buddy the Elf, so I don't have any photos, but Aunt Katy promised me she took a whole bunch, and when I get them, I will be sure to post!

God is Good!

No comments: