My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Greeting

Merry Christmas To All!

Well, in light of the season, and our busy lives, I have tried very hard to simplify Christmas. Simplify gift giving, simplify baking and cooking, and simplify Christmas Card Sending! It is a tradition that I love, and has been very difficult for me not to run out and print and mail cards, but creating this one Christmas card took about 10 minutes, and those of you that are near and dear to us check in on us here, so I figured this was the best place to send all of your Christmas cards to! We love you All! Enjoy!

Click to play this Smilebox greeting: Christmas 2009
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox greeting


God is Good!

No comments: