My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Thanksgiving Fun

Our first stop Thanksgiving day was my parents house! Not a huge meal, but my sister was in from Pittsburgh so the kids were excited to see Aunt Katy. I think Drew or Toby took this picture, so it's a little blurry, but I think it's a good photo of Katy!

Taylor and Toby enjoyed a few games of "Going Fishing" as they waited to eat!
Taylor was kind enough to set the table for us! She's such a helper now. Getting to be a Young Lady!
And my dad, showing off his amazing turkey! He did an awesome job with the meal!

After my parents house, we took off for Nate's family's get together. They had already eaten, so as soon as we walked in, they were ready to throw cards. We have a Euchre tournament each year. We threw cards for a few hours, ate lots of desserts and finger foods, and then wrapped it up and headed home!

It was a rather peaceful Thanksgiving this year! Much to be Thankful for, but Family is certainly high on the list!

God is Good!

No comments: