My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Program

Well, let the season begin!! This past weekend Taylor and Drew were part of our church's Christmas musical, "First Christmas". Drew was in the choir as was Taylor. Here's a sampling of their opening song.




And Taylor also had a solo. What is ironic about this song, is with having lost Kaleb, we often wonder what Christmas is like for him and our other children in Heaven. What a precious song, and to have Taylor sing it so beautifully... well yeah, tears flowing from this momma!!



Toby got to sing in big church on Sunday, but my video isn't real close. He is singing again next week so I will try and get a better video and get it loaded. Also this week, Taylor is singing for the school program! I will likely share that as well.

I've had a day beyond words of frustration, but sitting here and taking a few moments to look at these videos of my children again, makes it all melt away! There is nothing in life as important and precious as these gifts God has given us!

God is Good!

No comments: