My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Soccer, Soccer, Soccer

Taylor is about half way through her fall soccer season and is improving with every game! I LOVE it!! They haven't won a game, but they have been looking good.
And she's getting a little more aggressive!! I never thought I'd be so excited about my daughter knocking someone to the ground, but any soccer mom understands I guess. I even cheered at this game when she knocked someone over, then had to apologize for my craziness. Those of you that know Taylor, know what I'm talking about. She doesn't have an aggressive bone in her body (unless she is with her brothers!)

And here's a photo of Drew at his game. We only have one photo, because moments after this one was taken, he ran off the field and lost his lunch and we quickly took him home! He is doing well and enjoying playing!

God is Good!

No comments: