My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Newest Mills Soccer Star

Toby started Soccer this week. He has been looking forward to this for a long time! I'm sure watching your older brother and sister for so long has got to be a drag. Tuesday was his first practice and it didn't go over very well. Mommy couldn't be there, but Daddy said he had no desire to listen to Coach Chico, nor play an "organized" game of soccer. But today, I think he understood a little more of what was expected of him... and he got a nice nap this afternoon!





Regardless of the fact that he was heading away from the ball 75% of the time! I was very proud of him! We went to the Ice Cream Store afterward, which he was even more excited about... as was I since you got free ice cream for making a donation to Make A Wish!

God is Good!

No comments: