My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, September 11, 2009

September 11, 2009

I really wish I had time to post what is on my heart this morning, but I don't! I hope to come back tonight and post, but until then, I just pray that we all remember and pray for those who lost their lives, and the families that were left behind 8 years ago. Also, continue to pray for our service men and women who continue to sacrifice unselfishly, no matter what is going on in our crazy childish politics here in the US, to protect each and every one of us, Republican and Democrat; Red and Yellow, Black and White; Male and Female; Young and Old; Those who support our troops and those who do not. There are moms, dads, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, nieces and nephews putting their lives at risk, living many sleepless nights so that WE can go to bed each night, often times forgetting the TERROR that still exists, and the possibility that without them serving, September 11 could happen again.

Even with all of that....God is Good...

No comments: