My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Years Eve 2008

Well, we had a pretty quiet New Years Eve. We went to Nate's sisters house and some other friends came over as well. We just hung out, watched TV at 11:45 for about a half hour, then headed home around 1. The kids had fun, too. Toby and Drew came with us, and Taylor went to a friends, as she did last year.

Toby found Kiley's Hannah Montana wig, and would not put it down all night. My one friend teased that we needed to make sure the Korean government didn't see this or they may reconsider. At first it was cute, but by the end of the night, I was ready to burn the wig!


And the kids had a lot of fun dancing to Toby Mac. Here, the boys were putting on a show. I know it's a little dark, but I think you can get the gist of it! They were really getting into it.




Hope you all have a blessed 2009!

God is Good!

No comments: