My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Toby's First Day of SCHOOL!!!

Do you think he was excited? This was right before we went inside. The entire way to the school he was wining and crying that he didn't want to go. But then when we got there, his mood changed!
We first looked for his Monkey. He colored this at the open house and I knew that this would help remind him of the fun he had that night. Sure enough, he turned and ran in the door!

Ms Michelle helped him find his name and hang up his bookbag!
Then they found the Alligator with his name on it. I believe this was for attendance.

And finally, before I left, he was working on a worksheet. I was very impressed as he quickly drew the lines, just like his teacher told him to do.

When I went to pick him up, he was telling me stories the entire way home. He was talking about riding the bus when he goes next time. I can't imagine this little guy climbing up onto a bus. I guess that is a good thing about me working, I don't have to do that! The babysitter will take care of it for me.

All in all, he had a great first day of school. Mom was a little blue all day, knowing her "baby" was in school, but I am so happy that he had fun and had a wonderful day. They grow up too fast, don't they?

God is Good

2 comments:

Lori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lori said...

Awwwww Looks like he did great and had fun :-) My "baby" is in 8th grade this year and I cried, not only cuz it means I'm getting older but I can't believe how fast their childhood goes!!!!