My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, June 20, 2010

What we do for our girl!

Well, Taylor has really ruled the house this past weekend! She was at Beyond camp last week, which she LOVED! I however, am wondering what happened to the little girl I sent off! I know she was behind on sleep, but boy was she grumpy when I had to pick her up early. She had practice for Ohio Light Opera Friday afternoon, so I had to pick her up from camp a day early. She wanted me to take her back after she was done with rehearsal and I said no, so I was the meanest mom ever!! Which I'm okay with :)

Then Beginning Saturday morning it was a mad dash of running Taylor around. She had OLO Rehearsal, to Avon Lake for a Soccer game, then rush back for another OLO rehearsal with a few graduation parties in between! Sunday morning, we were up early, heading to Avon Lake for a game, rush back to Wooster for a costume fitting (which they cancelled and didn't tell us) and back to Avon Lake for the Championship game, and back to Wooster for Dress Rehearsal!! It was literally head spinning, but we made it! Below is a photo of Taylor with her tournament trophy, before I grabbed her by the arm and we ran for the van! They got 2nd place, which is a HUGE accomplishment. The girls worked hard, but I believe they coulda had 1st place! It was a great game!
So VBS starts up next week and my amazing Sister-in-Law (I do love her) has talked me into teaching. I SWORE I would never do that again. If you've been to our VBS, you understand it is a HUGE undertaking. I am always more than willing to volunteer as a helper, or craft person, but teaching is way too much! Luckily I'm paired with some amazing people and they understand my crazy schedule and have been a huge help! Taylor has her opening performance on Tuesday afternoon. I can not wait to see her in this performance. I'm sure she'll do an amazing job! I hope to get some pictures!

So we have another busy week ahead, but at least it will all be in Wooster!

God is Good!

No comments: