My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Asian Festival!


For the third straight year, we made it a point to head to Columbus Memorial Day weekend to attend the Asian Festival. If you've never been, I highly recommend taking a trip down! It is a lot of fun! This year, my batteries in my camera ran out about 15 minutes after we got there, so I don't have many pictures, but here are a few from our time. The first is from a parade of nations of sort that we stumbled upon! There were many dragons and one, this one actually, scared Toby and he spilled the sauce from his Pot Stickers all down his leg, so this is our only picture as I had to clean him up. By the way, he ate a huge Veggie Egg Roll and 4 pot stickers all by himself! I need to learn how to cook for the poor kid!



It was HOT! But we had lots of water and many Maui Wowi's and that kept us going! Looking forward to next year!

God is Good

No comments: