My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Crew Game

We had a family first this past weekend! After our time at the Asian Festival, Nate remembered that there was a big Crew/Galaxy game being played and we decided to try and get some tickets. This is the first time that we have all experienced a major league event for the first time together. None of us had been to an MLS game. With Nate and his love for sports, this is nothing short of miraculous! We've been talking about it for a long time, with Taylor's love for soccer, just never made it happen! We had a WONDERFUL time and hope to be back soon! Great atmosphere, great game (unfortunately the Crew lost) and great memories made!


We kept checking to make sure Taylor was taking notes! I'm not sure she enjoyed our humor about it!
For halftime, they had skydivers, which I thought for sure were falling out of control and going to land on me and my babies. Taylor assured me, they had hundreds of jumps and were going to do just fine, and they did!
I think Drew enjoyed himself, though it is hard to tell from this photo!

A beautiful sunset over Crew Stadium!

The Crew has some new fans, and we hope to be back visiting soon!

God is Good!

No comments: