My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, May 7, 2009

National Day of Prayer

Today is the National Day of Prayer. Here are a few things I am praying for...

- Our Country
- Our Economy
- Our President

(would you pray with me for the following children/families?)
- Baby Sayla Geiser
- Kaylie Hostetler
- Brian Ricer
- The Miyashita Family

Coworkers
- Lola who is recovering from surgery
- Regina recovering from a broken leg

- My Sr High Small Group - Caitlin, Jenea, Naomi, Hope, Micaela, Erika and Jenessa
- My Adult Small Group - Carters, Artrips, Clevelands

My Family
- Salvation for many, and boldness on my part to share the gospel with them
- Nate's cousin Sara and her mom and dad, making a long trip today to see her boyfriend graduate from boot camp (you two mean so much to us!)

My Children
- Taylor - that you would continue to become a woman of God, as you grow and mature. That you would be strong in your faith as the temptations around you increase. That God would carry you when you need Him and that I would know how to be a Godly example to you!
- Drew - That your loving heart would continue to grow! That God will use you and challenge you in life and that you will grow to serve God.
- Toby - That as you grow, you will grow closer to God and have a desire to serve him and have Him as your Savior! I pray for continued health and healing for your Kidneys and physical growth as well.

My Husband
- As you seek to follow God's Will, I pray for clarity and peace. I pray for schooling to continue to go well, and for your desire to finish strong will not diminish but only intensify as you take a break this summer. I look forward to the wonderful summer God has planned for our family!

What are you praying for?

God is Good

No comments: