My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Kelsey's growing up

Well, my oldest niece Kelsey, is graduating from high school. I have NO IDEA where the time has gone, and I am just in complete shock. Just yesterday, she was in love with Nate... that's right, she had a crush on her uncle (well he wasn't at the time) Nate when she was little! Who could blame her :) And it was not but yesterday that she was the flower girl in my wedding.


Now, she's all ready to face the world! Head off to college, and fulfill her dreams! I pray for her often, but especially now, during this time of transition in her life. That she will realize the decisions she makes now will effect the rest of her life. It's not as easy as "which cereal do I eat" or "which socks do I wear?". It's now "how will this decision change the rest of my life." It's a fun time, but also a very challenging time, and I pray she will stay strong in who she knows she can be and will continue to grow into the beautiful woman she has become!

Here she is with her certificate!


And here, getting ready to sing the National Anthem at the program.


I missed the beginning, UGH, but I got most of it. They did a BEAUTIFUL job!



Love you Kelsey, and God Bless You at Johnson and Wales University!!!!

God is Good!

No comments: