My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Snow Day!


Okay, so we had a snow day yesterday. NO SCHOOL!! The kids were very happy. While the older kids did go out for a little bit, Toby was napping. So this morning, as we waited for the bus, Toby got his first taste of Snow in Ohio!!! He was so excited and just ran around the house in circles.
He loved getting his hands in it and took a few spills, but just LAUGHED!!
One big smile for mommy before we go inside. He was so cute, when I took off his gloves and we were in the warmth of the house, I think he realized how cold he was. He just looked at his hands and started crying. I wrapped them up in my hands and kissed them and then he was okay. It was really kinda cute! I think he likes the snow! And to think, it's only the first of December, he may be in for ONE FUN WINTER!!

God is Good!

No comments: