My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, December 17, 2007

Fun Weekend

We had a great weekend!

Thursday:
We went to the dentist, and Toby had his first visit. It went okay. Needless to say, they never got any tools in his mouth. He did sit in the chair, which was huge! He freaked out when the assistant put on her mask. Hopefully, next time around he'll do better.

Friday:
Nate and I had a party for church. It was adults only, so my parents took the kids. Before we hit my parents house, we took the kids to see Santa. Toby is so excited about Santa. It's really neat. Taylor announced she wanted a Nintendo DS... AGAIN, and Drew wants a Guitar Hero 3. My sister was in town, Katy, who was staying there as well. She is the one that was with us at the airport when Toby came home. We decided to try our first overnighter!! I think I was more nervous and scared than Toby. My heart ached. I was scared for him, waking up in the night and mommy wasn't there. They said HE did great! He woke up once, but went right back to sleep. I went to get him in the morning and he was excited to see me, but not as much as I was to see him.

Saturday:
We had Christmas at my parents. This was the first time to see Toby opening gifts. Again, I wasn't sure what he would do... but he was a pro! He was ripping paper, throwing gifts and all around having a good time. Taylor and Drew were very happy with the gifts they received as well. it was a nice day! We also had a crazy winter storm, snow... ice... lots of fun for driving home!

Sunday:
Today we had a get together with some friends from church and we had a special guest... Santa and Mrs. Claus. It was awesome. When they walked in, Toby went running up to him. And Taylor and Drew got some gifts they really wanted. All in all, a wonderful time, and a wonderful weekend!

I'll add some pictures in later!

God is Good!

No comments: