My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, December 3, 2007

First Visit With Santa


So, I wasn't sure what Toby would think or how he would react to "Santa". We went to the Mall, hoping to get a picture. It's my younger sisters tradition, to take the kids and get a picture with Santa for Grandpa, with her included of course! We waited in line (surprisingly short line!!) and kept talking it up to Toby as we waited! You have to remember, Aunt Katy was at the Airport when Toby arrived, so they have a pretty special bond. She took him from my arms, and they sat down. He took a few glances, then he smiled big for the camera!! I couldn't believe it. I totally expected him to freak out! What a big boy!! He is just growing up in front of our eyes. And each day, it is more amazing to me how God has made him, perfectly a Mills!

God is Good!

No comments: